We have enjoyed a tremendously busy summer launching a number of new websites and products. Here are just a few of the projects we have completed:
- WebMediaWire – We have completed the beta-testing of our RSS communications tool called WebMediaWire. Our new product allows you to create a communication one time, and distribute it throughout the Internet,and beyond.
- Local Target Marketing – Our managed keyword program has proven its success with clients. Now you can manage your campaigns in one place, target your locality, and track all of your new prospects. One client commented, “Our phones stopped ringing when we paused our campaign.”
- American Society for Dental Ethics – We launched a redesigned site for Loma Linda based ASDE. View it at http://www.dentalethics.com.
- We built a new site for Trafton Marentette Consulting. This Firm helps organizations attain higher performance from their leaders and employees. You can see the site at http://www.traftonmarentette.com/.
- We have completed a new site for St. Frances X. Cabrini Catholic Church in Yucaipa California. See it at http://www.stfrancesxcabrinichurch.org/.
- We are managing Jerry Bean’s run for Redlands City Council. His platform is at http://electjerrybean.com/.
- The YMCA for the East Valley has redesigned their site and can be viewed at http://www.ymcaeastvalley.org/.
- Accurate Property Management has launched a new site and they are using our Pro Web Editor to edit their listings as they change. You can see their site at http://www.accuratepropertymgmt.com/.
- We have launched a new site for the Archaeological Survey Foundation. Visit their site at, http://www.archaeologicalsurveyfoundation.org/.
- We have launched an internet and intranet kiosk for the California Welcome Center located in San Bernardino. You can read the full story here, RedFusion Media brings Internet to Welcome Center , or see the website at http://www.cwcinlandempire.com/.
- We have launched Dennis Hansberger’s re-election site for San Bernardino County Supervisor, you can view it at, http://www.joindennis.com.
Rich Media Sites
- We are managing the new Banning Business Center site, which includes rich multimedia flash combined with video. See it at http://www.banningbusinesscenter.com/
- NineZero has launched a rich media Microsite to promote its NineZero brand coffee. See it at, http://www.ninezero.org/Microsite/index.htm
If you have any questions about the WebMediaWire or Local Target Marketing products, please feel free to call us and ask for Jon. Or, if after reviewing the new sites and you would like to talk us about improving your site, call and ask for Molly. http://www.redfusionmedia.com